URGENT! Scrambled Page Numbers on Homepage

Hi, I am having a serious issue with my home page on **** not sure what is going on with the page numbers on the bottom, they are all scrambled(see image). Looking for a solution to fix them to look like the archive pages do.

Thanks so much!

Also, I noticed the hovering “View Post” is not working properly either.

Hello Jamie,

Thanks for posting in!

Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 9.1.2
  • Cornerstone 6.1.2
  • WordPress 5.8.1
  • PHP 7.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If the updates does not help, we would love to check your site settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Please let us know how it goes.

Hey Jamie,

I have checked your site and the pagination is already displaying correctly.

You may just need to clear the caches after every update once it happens to appear again.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Yes, thank you. I did clear cache, unsure why it was happening and fixed itself - confused lol Thanks for the help and we will see if it remains normal. Could have to do with ads.

Hey Jamie,

What you saw could be just the browser’s cache. Make sure to clear all forms of caches and not just your caching plugin.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.