Urgent: H-sup in Custom CSS is broken, site launches Monday

I use customized CSS almost identical to the Bed and Breakfast Demo which is equivalent to the h-sup style.

The heading shows up in Cornerstone correctly but does not render on the Home Page.

This is happening to each section on the Home Page.

I have a screenshot of what I am referring to here:
The cornerstone environment shows About Us correctly but when the page renders About Us is not there.

Missing when renderered in browser:

This site was rendering fine until now. This site is scheduled to launch on Monday morning.

I need help immediately. Please assist.

Credentials to follow.

Thank you in advance.

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! I have logged in and checked your page. I could not replicate the issue. I am seeing the “About Us” text.

Could you please give further clarifications?

Hi RueNel,

It was the strangest thing, yes, it is back to normal. It occurred over two hours and I made no edits since the projeect was already signed off. What I did do was click on the SAVE button inside Cornerstone and it seemed to force the correct rendering.

I also saw this artifact as well that showed up beneath the footer.

But once I saved everything was ok.

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

I am thinking it may be the hosting service my client chose (against my best advice not to) that is causing these issues.

Thank you again, much appreciated.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.