Urgent - Corner stone not showing up

I’m having major issues since the newest updates.

all of cornerstone’s new elements do not show up.
The extra EA elements have all gotten weird and don’t work and know when I build a page it looks good on the backend but nothing shows up.

I’m really in a pinch it’s been days.

http://www.kathrynemerypr.com/?page_id=101

Hello @Fliegz,

Thanks for asking and we are sorry for the trouble you are facing. Our entire team at Themeco is trying level best to help our customers.

I checked your website and I am kind of confused. Upon checking I see that you are running old version of X Theme 5.1.0 but latest version of Cornerstone 2.1.3. Would you mind sharing if at all any specific reason for the same? Can you please try updating X Theme to the latest version?

Please let us know and we will be happy to point you in right direction.

Thanks.