A while back I wrote & said my upsells and cross sells no longer work after updating X Theme. It’s not a plugin conflict (someone said it was SuperCache - but it’s not… I disabled & still got the problem). Can you help?
Hi There,
Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
- Link to your site
- WordPress Admin username / password
Thanks.
I’ve done as you requested – I sent a secure note w/ admin login access
Hello @fgoat,
Thanks for sharing the login credentials so that we can take a look at this first-hand. After looking into this, I do see a couple products that have Up/Cross-Sells setup on them that aren’t showing up on the frontend, but I cannot ascertain what exactly might be causing this.
To confirm everything was working properly, I installed WooCommerce in my local development environment and setup some Up/Cross-Sells for various products, and everything is appearing as it should.
This leads me to believe that the cause for your items not appearing is something unique to your environment. I have a couple ideas that it could be at this time:
- I notice that you’re using a child theme, if you have any customizations in there (overwritten templates, custom functionality, et cetera) that could be a potential source of a conflict. You will want to review any custom code you’re using and overwritten templates you might have and update them accordingly. Regretfully, we cannot see these as we would need your FTP information to look at this personally, so I cannot do anymore other than offer guidance into looking at it at this time.
- You have quite a large number of plugins running on your website. I know you mentioned disabling WP SuperCache, but other plugins like JetPack have some caching functionality baked into them as well. You might want to try going through all of your plugins and disabling them one at a time to see if that makes any difference on your website.
At this time these are my best guesses to what it might be environmentally that’s going on with your installation as everything is working as expected for me locally as mentioned previously. Hopefully this helps to point you in the right direction.