Hi,
I would like to have an easy upload system, just for standard pdf files that can then be pulled into a page in order.
How would I do this.
Thanks,
Paul
Hi,
I would like to have an easy upload system, just for standard pdf files that can then be pulled into a page in order.
How would I do this.
Thanks,
Paul
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.
Thanks for understanding. Take care!
Does Pro offer this feature?
Hi There,
Unfortunately not.
You may find a plugin or custom development to help you with that.
You could consult with our facebook group X Theme Pro users which count with more than 10k active users.
Ask for suggestions and I believe someone will come up with some suggestion.
Thanks for understanding.