Upgrading X to Pro and installing on a subdomain

Hi there
I have X on my main site but just have upgraded to Pro and plan to completely rebuild the site from the ground up in Pro first on a sub-domain before replacing the old site.

I’ve revoked my original licence and installed Pro on the sub-domain site and verified it successfully. However, I can see the Pro homescreen but there are no menu items (Status, Settings, Headers… etc) under this. Under Cornerstone I can see and access the settings page only but if I try and click on Cornerstone it gives me a 404 Not Found error.

I’m assuming I should have installed X on the subdomain site before upgrading to Pro. As I now only have access to the Pro download how can I fix this?

Many thanks

Hello Doug,

Thanks for writing in!

Installing the Pro theme 6.1.0 version, will give Pro and Cornerstone in the WP dashboard:

Please go to Tools > Site health > Status and check for any performance issues. Those issues must be resolved. Go to Settings > Permalinks and select a structure other than Plain. Save your changes and click the “Cornerstone” link in your WP dashboard again to launch the Cornerstone builder.

If the above suggestions are not helping, we would love to investigate by logging in to your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel
Many thanks. The Permalink Setting was set to Custom Structure. Changing it back to Plain and the Cornerstone builder now loads all ok.

Many thanks
Doug

Hi Doug,

Glad to know that all are OK now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.