Upgrading X Theme from 3.2.4 to 6?

Hi,
I’m upgrading a site that is on X theme V 3.2.4 w/ VisualComposer 4.12.1

I first tried to upgrade to X Theme 6 with Visual Composer 5.4.5, and Composer was installed with the upgrade as well.

I’m finding a number of the components are no longer working on the site.

Such as The image modules, and the short codes.

I’m having a hard time finding where to go to correct these issues, and I’m looking for guidance.

You can see the test site here: http://test3.lynnesagen.com/

The live (not updated site) here: http://flortaboada.com

Thanks,
Lynne

Hi Lynne,

It looks like X isn’t loading from the correct folder. It’s loading from wp-content/themes/x-v6/x. Can you please try deleting X entirely and installing through the WordPress theme uploader.

1 Like

Thank you,
I’ll give that a try and let you know how it goes.
I’ll be back in the next day or two.

Lynne

Let us know how it goes, Lynne.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.