Upgraded to Pro - Now Editor does not work

Hello, I updated my website littlesprouts.com to Pro and now the Pro editor is not working as it should. I have included a screenshot below. It shows the header/nav/footer but none of the existing page content. However, if I switch to wireframe mode, I am able to see sections and then edit them.

I have tried turning off most plugins, to no avail.

Hello @madvibes,

Thanks for asking. I logged in to the website using the shared credentials and I can see following error message on my browser console. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined and Facebook Pixel Error: Error: Duplicate Pixel ID: 1478144319165054. https://screencast.com/t/pikhz8AR5

For the first error message, can you check for a plugin conflict by deactivating the plugins? If the problem is fixed, can can narrow down by reactivating plugins one at a time. Regarding second error message, please refer follwing thread:

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Regarding the facebook pixel firing twice. It seems you’re right about that, however i’m wondering how that is actually possible. I currently have the facebook pixel and GA tag before the closing in my global _header.php file, and when I view the rendered page source, it appears that the entire header is injected twice into the page. If i remove the tags from within the header, there is no tag/pixel when I view the rendered page source.

Naturally, the Facebook Pixel Helper chrome extension says there’s only one pixel firing.

Really have no idea how that is happening. Can you help?

Hi There,

In that case, please share FTP credentials on a secure note so we can check how you have added the code.

You should already have it in my previous secure note.

Hi there,

That’s just admin login credentials, we need your FTP credentials too. It’s only way to check your custom templates.

Thanks!

check the secure note above ^

Hi there,

Thanks, I checked and there are no issues with plugins and custom codes. Would you mind updating your Pro theme first before we continue?

Plus, have you migrated this before or changed the URL? There is a SSL plugin but your site is not even configured for HTTPS.

And is it the correct FTP? I disabled all plugins with no effect, then I intentionally trigger an error but no error is being logged or displayed.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.