Upgraded to Pro, broke my site

I was on X theme and saw an “upgrade to Pro” and chose this, unfortunately when I installed this to my site, the customization was lost and I had to roll back to X Theme, now my Cornerstorne isn’t activated. I want to go back to regular X Theme with Cornerstone.

Hey Micah,

Thanks for writing in! When you install and activate the Pro theme, the Cornerstone plugin will be automatically deactivated. Regarding your customizations, did you use the X Child theme? If that is the case, you will have to change your child theme’s parent and make sure that it points to the Pro theme so that all those customizations in the child theme will still work.

Since you have reverted back to the X theme, simply activate again the Cornerstone plugin to make everything back to normal. If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.