Upgraded to Pro and modified new header and not responsive

I tried to follow the document section in order to make things responsive with adding a mobile and desktop containers but regardless it is scaling to the different devices. With the X theme, it was able to work fine. Also when upgrading to pro it stated to do some html services to make the latest woocommerce plugin work, i’m not familiar how to do back end things like that.

Hello Lisa,

Thanks for writing in! When creating the header, it is best that you check out our video tutorials first. You can check them out below:

Please do not forget to check out other tutorials too!

Subscribe to our channel for more updates, tips, and how-to videos.

Thanks, I was able to figure it out. but I need support on the woo commerce part of the question.

Hello Lisa,

The latest version of the theme is compatible with WooCommerce up to 4.2.2 as stated in this documentation:

If you are seeing some notices in WooCommerce like the following:

• version 3.6.0 is out of date. The core version is 4.3.0
  • Your theme (X) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files

You may ignore this message as this does not affect the site’s features. Our developers are also working on a patch release that will remove all these messages. It will be available soon.

Please bear with us. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.