Upgraded to Pro and Editor won't load

I was using Cornerstone and X without any issues. I upgraded to Pro and the editor won’t load. I increased my memory limits in wp-config to 512.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have investigated your site and I found out that your inserted an invalid code in the header:

<script>
<?php do_action( 'after_opening_body' ); ?>
</script>

This does not do anything and it is just creating a JS error on the page affecting the Content Editor preventing it from working.

I also check your plugins and it appears that you have installed and activated Hummingbird. This plugin has a caching and a minify feature. Please make sure that you have cleared the plugin cache and have regenerated the minified JS and CSS files.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi, I did as suggested and it loads now, but it says I still have a frontend conflict preventing the preview from loading. Can you tell what that conflict is? Thank you!

Hi There,

Upon checking, I see that you have around 100+ plugins with 55 active. Could you please try testing for a plugin conflict by deactivating your 3rd party plugins. Make sure to clear your browser cache as well and test your site.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.