Upgraded - Site CSS broken, Layouts not working, editors slow

Just updated from X to Pro. All the editors (Theme, page, etc) take several minutes to load. I have turned off plugins and it does the same thing. I get this error in my browser terminal…

Additionally, columns are not working in layouts, nor are text layouts (Can’t center text). Everything is a little off, and I can’t find the source cause.

Turned off the “Pro” header assignments and the menu’s and layouts are messed- Guessing its a CSS thing. I never customized anything, so I’m at a loss.

Also put cloudflare in development mode to bypass their caching and services.

Tried all these, but nothing helped:

-Turned off plugins
-Reuploaded theme files
-Tried creating a new page using only new elements
-Cleared cookies & cache
-Tried multiple browsers

@Joao @Nabeel Can y’all help?

Hi @jameswheadrick,

Thanks for writing around! I see you’re using Cloudflare, Please login to your Cloudflare’s account and purge it’s cache also check for Cloudflare’s auto miinifier, and make sure it’s disabled.

Let us know how this goes!