I upgrade from X to Pro a few months ago but I’m still seeing signs of X in the dashboard.
Here’s some examples: http://take.ms/JzUGB, http://take.ms/PCnpJ
I have done a re upload of the Pro theme but with no luck.
What could be wrong?
I upgrade from X to Pro a few months ago but I’m still seeing signs of X in the dashboard.
Here’s some examples: http://take.ms/JzUGB, http://take.ms/PCnpJ
I have done a re upload of the Pro theme but with no luck.
What could be wrong?
Hello There,
Thanks for spotting this few X related element in Pro theme. This must have been missed out by our developers. I am reporting this to one of our developers so that they can fix this in the update release.
Thank you for your understanding.
Hey There,
We do not have the exact ETA. We are now doing beta testing for the next release. It should be out in a days or weeks from now.
Please bear with us. Thanks.