Upgraded from cornerstone to pro

I’m unable to get the headers to work for blog and individual blogs post. I switch header to show on all posts but does not display? Any suggestions.

also this page, switch headers and doesn’t work properly

example signgle post http://www.vsfmarketing.com/optimize-website-semantic-search/
Headers dont work.

https://www.screencast.com/t/KWmPcA15y30

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

I have checked your site and this is what I see in your single blog post:

It seems that you are having a caching issue. Since you have installed a caching plugin WP Rocket and WP Autoptimize, please clear your plugin cache before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

You must also clear your browser cache before testing your site.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.