Hi, I just upgraded to a latest X theme. Right after, I decided to switch to new “Non-Profit” Demo pack. However, switching to non-profit pack resulted in a sudden loss of website. You can see error here: http://dev-icaonline.pantheonsite.io/
Hi Themeco Team, I would kindly appreciate help on this. My development site is down for 36 hours now and we cannot do further development till we can restore. I have no problem loading any of demo or other themes. But only non-profit theme is bringing site down.
Hi Themeco Support,
I am bit surprised why your support response time have gone high recently. I would kindly appreciate if you look at this and get back to us.
Some one pointed out that there is a conflict with “RevSlider.” So I removed it from my “plugin” directory.
However, if I reinstall RevSlider and activate “RevSlider”, I see the same behavior. I have removed RevSlider for now.
However, since this is an important plug in, how I can we use successfully?
Hello @unmeshsheth,
Thanks for writing in and sorry for the late reply. Please understand that we are handling high ticket volume and as stated in sidebar, questions are answered in the order received. On weekends support reply may take more time.
As per your latest reply website seems to be working fine. To check what’s the issue with Revolution Slider I tried to login but shared credentials are not working. Can you please share correct login details again?
Thanks.

Prashant
I have updated my two user info in the same Secure Post. Please try again login.
Now website is up after deactivating “Revolution Slider”. However, as soon as activate that I see the same problem.
Hi There,
I have fixed it for you by click edit page on your home page setting the slider you created as above and below masthead.
Hitting Save, and deactivating them again.
Hope it helps