Upgrade from X to Pro - no looper providers

I recently upgraded a client’s site from X to Pro and after importing the old site into the new Pro theme have found that there are no Looper Provider options or Dynamic Content buttons in any of the fields.

Is there a setting in Cornerstone that I need to look at?

I will add login details to this ticket in case you need to look in the backend.

Thanks,
Darren.

Hello Darren,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that the Looper option and dynamic content code button are working fine. It might be the issue of browser cache I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and recheck it.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi Prakash,

Can you have another look please?

The site’s homepage no longer shows its side menus, although they appear when you look at the Venue page:

https://luckmancatering.com.au/venues/

Also the homepage no longer shows the Slider Revolution element at the top of the homepage.

Thanks,
Darren.

Also,

Hey Darren,

Please go to your Theme Options and switch the stack from Starter to Integrity.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hey Ruenel,

That definitely did the trick - thankyou!

I’ve still got a problem with the images not showing any dynamic options

Is there a setting i’ve missed?

I’ve cleared the browser cache and tried it on another browser and still the same results.

thanks
Darren.

Hello Darren,

I do have dynamic content:

Please check out your Cornerstone Builder preferences and enable it:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hey Ruenel,

Ahhh…My preferences window was opening at a smaller size and I didn’t realise there were more preferences. All fixed now - thanks for you hekp!

Cheers,
Darren.

You are most welcome, Darren.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.