Updating with PRO

I see there’s a new PRO update to 2.0, but the back end of my WP Pro still says the “Latest Available” is 1.2.7. I read something in the change log that this update is ‘manual only’?
Also, I purchased through Themeforest originally but I think my PRO upgrade was through you guys? (ThemeForest does not show a “PRO” purchase in my download area).
So… how do I get to 2.0??

Thank you,

Marty

They are gradually rolling out the automatic update to Pro 2.0 which at the moment can only be done manually. Looking to do this myself, I have decided to wait until a few of the issues which are being reported are resolved and this becomes availible as an automatic update rather than having to faff myself.

If you go to your account dashboard or licences area, there will be a link for the download there.

Yes, what @christopherusly has described is the plan. For more info read the release notes thread linked at the top of the forum.

Although we do extensive beta testing we find that once the release is out there are often a few edge cases that were not uncovered. By releasing the product downloads first and holding off on automatic updates we’re able to address those problems before the majority of users start updating.

I don’t see a download link anywhere under my account or licenses.

Hey There,

You can download it manually from your dashboard.
https://theme.co/apex/dashboard

Please let us know how it goes.

Ah!! Ok. Thanks.

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.