Updating to 1.2.3 seemed to break RevSlider

Hey Guys,

So on this site - http://298.e0e.myftpupload.com/ after upgrading to 1.2.3 of Pro all of the sudden my above the masthead slider stopped working on the hope page. So no big deal I went to check it and it was reporting that it was no longer installed on my system.

When back to Pro Overview, tried to install and it gave me an error. So via FTP I saw the directory under plugins deleted it and tried again. This time I got the following error on the Overview Dashboard.

I grabbed this screen grab, then went back over to Plugins and sure enough it was there just not activated. So I manually activated and the site is back working again.

Any ideas?

Hey,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

Just sent it via a secure note - thanks John.

As I mention the site is back up now

Hi,

I checked your site and I can no longer see the issue, everything seems to be working fine as well.

It could have been a cache issue.

Thanks