Updating site to Pro, trying to replicate classic elements

Hi there,

I’m updating a client site to Pro but couldn’t find lots of classic elements

Two things at the moment.

How can I centre the testimonial images under the heading my clients love to get fit?

How do I replicate the classic blockquote element for the text below the images?

website is https://meanfitfoxes.com

Thanks :slight_smile:

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) The testimonial images is already centered. This is how we see it.

2.) You don’t replicate it. Please make use of the classic blockquote element. Please be advised that if other element has no v2 counter, you will have to use the classic one. More v2 elements will come in the next few update releases as we are slowly giving a v2 counter element for each of the classic ones.

Hope this helps.

@RueNel

RE: Centring - I worked that one out eventually last night :slight_smile:

RE: Elements - aha, is there a roadmap I can refer to for now?

Hey There,

Internally we have an issue tracker and a feature and enhancements list.
The roadmap is exclusively for our developers.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.