Updating Pro issue

Hi,

I’ve been updating manually for some time now and recently updated to Pro 1.2.3 without difficulty. Today, I. tried to update to 1.2.4 but received an error message telling me the file size was larger than specifiied in php.ini

Having deleted version 1.2.3 my WP solution is without the Pro theme.

What can I do about this?

thanks

Hi There,

Please refer to :

Hope it helps

Hi Joao,

thanks for that. I did try the create php.ini option (10M) without success.

Can I ask you for some clarification as the post you referred me to appears to relate to media files rather uploading themes. In addition, the Network Settings in my wordpress installation list the maximum upload file size as 20000 KB (20M). Would that not allow me to upload the 5.3MB pro.zip file?

Could the problem be something else?

thanks again,

David

Hi there,

Actually, the tutorial will work for your case too, but maybe you do not have enough privileges to add the php.ini, some hosting service providers block that functionality.

Kindly contact your hosting service provider and ask them to increase the amount for you from their side.

Thank you.

Thanks Chris,

that fixed it alright.

david

Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.