Hello X,
I just logged onto my dashboard to update one of my pages and am getting the following error: “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.”
Any ideas on the issue?
Sincerely,
Aaron Cilek
Hello X,
I just logged onto my dashboard to update one of my pages and am getting the following error: “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.”
Any ideas on the issue?
Sincerely,
Aaron Cilek
Hi there,
Thanks for posting in.
Would you mind providing your admin and FTP login credentials? You can add your credentials within the secure note to keep it private.
Thanks!
please secure note above
Hi Aaron,
I’ve checked your site and it’s a HTTP/HTTPS issue. While the site has an SSL, WordPress isn’t set to use SSL, as this is a multisite install, where you have the define for the site URL, update that to “https” and everything will then work correctly.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.