Updating or not updating , that is the question

Before I update anything I always poke around to get a feel of potential issues.
I was going to update CS to 2.1.3 and X to 5.2.2 (all from the previous version)

I am seeing a ton of issues reading the forum.
To be honest, I like my current version just fine and my question is; what do I risk by not updating and would it be a problem down the road if I need to catch up?

I’m working on a large commercial site and I cant afford to break it.

What would you advise?

Thank you so much…

Hi There,

My recommendation is to clone your website to are staging environment using All in One Migration and perform the update there, test and see how it goes, if everything runs smoothly you can update your live site. If there is something to fix, you can reach us up and we can take a look with you. Once you have cleared out any conflicts which can come up due to the update, update your live site.

Hope it helps

My recommandation, do not update. You can wait until they fix some of them, right now there is just too much bug and third party plugins that just does not work.

Thanks for your input.

Thank you:grinning:

You’re welcome!