Updating my x theme

what about the rest off the css why do i have to place it away from style.css in order for it to apply??? du can see in custom > css that styling wont work in my style.css after the update.

you should be able to check it out now.

Hi there,

With your question about style.css and custom > CSS, it’s about loading priority. The CSS from style.css is overridden by another CSS (this is why I recommend using !important). While the CSS from custom > CSS is loaded last, hence, overriding other CSS that is loaded before it.

If you wish to use style.css then make sure it’s not overridden by another CSS, by using !important.

Please try this

body, p, a, li, ul, strong, ol, article, section, div, pre, footer, header, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {
    font-family: 'geomanistlight',Arial,sans-serif !important;
    text-transform: none;
    font-weight: 600 !important;
    -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
}

The one in chrome is the correct one. I also tested that CSS in browser developer tool.

Thanks!

why wont my close button in content docker turn white?

Hi,

You can change the color under content dock settings

See screenshot

Hi There,

Please try adding the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

a.tco-close-content-dock img {
    display: none !important;
}
a.tco-close-content-dock span:after {
    content: "x";
    font-size: 18px;
}

Hi,

To fix it, you can add the following in Custom CSS

a.tco-close-content-dock span.visually-hidden:after {
   display:none!important;
}

@media(max-width:959px){
   .x-brand img {
       display: block !important;
       margin-top: 10px;
    }
}

Hope that helps.

i still have the x on my phone in chroome but it worked on firefox and the logo works aswell

Hi,

Try to clear your browser cache and check again.

Thanks

i did still displaying the same however when i check it in responsive website design on mobile it doesent show pls check again from your phone

Hi there @patuuu321,

I’ve just checked on my iPhone and everything looks correct, as the CSS is a media query you may need to change the pixel value depending on how large the phone is you’re using.

For example a iPhone 7 Plus screen is much larger than a normal iPhone 7 screen.

Thanks!

Im using chroome on my samsung 7 egde. If one of you got a samsung 7 egde pls check. i double checked that i have cleared cache

Hi There,

I Checked your site on Chrome Samsung S7 and everything seems fine.

Please clarify

and it shouldnt be after since is the little x that needs to go, so how do i solve this issue?

.tco-close-content-dock{
font-size: 0px
}

this code worked for me, so but is not optimal i want to know if there is a bug in the plugin

Hi there,

There is no bug in the plugin, it’s just that the close icon is an image, hence, color can’t be changed unless you’ll replace the icon through CSS.

But your workaround should be okay too, it’s optimal for the setup you wish to achieved.

Thanks!