Updating my site and need help with blending images as per copy in dropbox link

Can you help with blending the background images.

Thanks,

Hi @tylerwhyte,

Thanks for reaching out.
You can try the Top Separator option of the section to achieve this. If that does not help you to get what you are expecting, I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where the customization questions are answered.

Thanks

Do you have a list of recommended CSS and Styling people who use the Pro Theme?

Hello @tylerwhyte,

Regretfully we do not have a list of any CSS. All the styling you need should be in the element settings. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings and even create an example page for you. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello @tylerwhyte,

I have made an example page for you. Please see the secure note below.

The separators were added as a bottom separator of the first section and a top separator in the third section.
Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 7.25.30 AM

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 7.30.49 AM

While in the section where you have a robot image, the z-index property needs to be increased.
Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 7.32.04 AM

Kindly check the page now.

@ruenel

Thank you so much. I think I got the hang of the separators, not so much the image overflow. Still would like to do this with the ActiveCampaign partner on Section 4 to overflow.

Could you kindly step in again to explain? Thanks,

Hello @tylerwhyte,

I checked your site “x-test” page it seems that you have already set up the “Top separators” on the "ActiveCampaign " section. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

In case if you want any more customization you can drag the “Angle Point” left or right as per your design. In case if you want the bottom separators you can follow the steps as mentioned by my colleague @ruenel.

Thanks

@ruenel

Sorry for not being 100% clear. I’m good with the Separators, However I’m still struggling figuring out the image overflow with my Active Campaign Partner Logo. In Section 4. to look as my dropbox pdf concept.

Can you take a quick look at that? Thanks,

Hello @tylerwhyte,

You need to adjust the margins of section 4 to -5em.
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 4.38.53 AM

And the logo image element must have a negative bottom margin too.
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 4.36.38 AM

Check your page now.

@ruenel

last thing is at the bottom the Classic Creative CTA is not updating the background and foreground color. could you take a quick look.

Thanks Again!

Hello @tylerwhyte,

I checked your site it seems you have set the background colour as transparent. To change the background colour you need to select the background colour from here.

Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

For the Interaction colour

Hope it helps
Thanks

@prakash_s

It’s actually the Classic Creative CTA. I’ve checked the Transparency. Can you check the home page.

Hi @tylerwhyte,

I went ahead and changed the Background color of the Classic Creative CTA element and found that it works.

Thanks

@tristup
I see that on the page “An X Test” it works fine. However, on the home page it does not work. Can you take a quick look there?

Hello @tylerwhyte,

The classic CTA settings were overridden by this custom CSS:

.x-creative-cta {
    background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #ff6600 0%, #911C 100%) !important;
}

I have removed the code already. Check your homepage now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.