Updating from X to Pro

I am looking to move from X to Pro and have got as far as uploading the pro theme to my site.

However, when I select to Live Preview, before ‘activating’ the theme, I get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare CS() (previously declared in /var/sites/f/feastly.io/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/helpers.php:8) in /var/sites/f/feastly.io/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/cornerstone-plugin.php on line 116

My X theme currently uses a Child Theme, would this have anything to do with it?

Hi there,

If you have Pro installed and activated, please make sure that Cornerstone is disabled since it is already native to the Pro page builder.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for this, I’ve done this but don’t see any of the advanced Pro page builder elements. Only the old original cornerstone ones. Is there a setting I’m missing for this?

Hi there,

Is the site in question the same site that you have linked on your first post? If so, I checked it and it seems that it is X that is still active on the site.

Please go to Appearance > Themes then make sure that Pro is the active theme.

Hope this helps.