Updating from x theme 4 to 5 messed up the site and cornerstone

The site in question is: familjecykel.se

I auto updated the site from 4 to 5 and now it’s not so much of a layout anymore…and also I get:

A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.
when I try editing it with cornerstone.

I’ve inactivated W3 Total Cache and paused cloudflare. Still the same problems.

After updating x theme I updated first cornerstone and then Soliloquy also.

Help?

I deactivated cornerstone and deleted it. Went to X overview and cornerstone was auto installed. That solved the cornerstone part. But it’s still not so much of a layout…

I tried another computer and there it looks like it should and it displays correctly in cornerstone as well, so problem solved I guess.

Hi There,

In that case that might be just browser cache. Glad this is now sorted out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.