Updating from 5.1.5 to 6.2.7 - All layout assignments seem broken

Hello,

I just updated a site from Pro 5.1.5 to 6.2.7 and noticed that all of the layout assignments are now broken. Any suggestions on how to quickly resolve this?

Hello @stilemas,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache I would suggest you purge all the cache and I would also recommend you please go to Cornerstone–>Settings —>Clear System Cache.

Please note you must purge all the cache so that the latest code renders properly. I would also suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

If it doesn’t work it would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

@prakash_s - thanks for the reply! I went ahead put the login credentials in the Secure Note field.

I cleared the “System Cache” and also cleared server side (WP Engine) cache as well. No luck. I think you can use the WooCommerce product pages as an example

I’ve actually had this same issue crop up on a few sites where I have the Pro/Cornerstone combo running. I’ve resolved it on the others by adjusting the ‘Priority’ for each assigned layout to “-1”, but figured it might be time to reach out and see if someone can resolve this.

Hello @stilemas,

I checked your product layout it seems that you have set the layout that has got specific taxonomy but if you check the taxonomy there is no product associated with that particular taxonomy just because the layout is not rendering at the moment. Please have a look at the given screenshot in the secure note.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hmm @prakash_s - can you check the cart and checkout page? I have those both assigned by layouts with the header and footer disabled.

Looks good on the editor, but the live page still displays the header and footer.

Hello @stilemas,

I checked your settings it seems that you have created a default single layout and assigned it to the Cart and Checkout page. Please note that it is a special WooCommerce page and you need to create WooCommerce single layout then you can assign it to Cart/Checkout page.

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.