Updating Classic Recent Posts Element?

I’m curious when Themeco will upgrade the recent posts element? It would be great if support for custom taxonomy could be included as an option (rather than changing the code ourselves). This element is frequently used by text-heavy designs and an upgrade would be very helpful.

Hi There,

I can add your feedback to our feature request lists.

Have you considered using The Grid or Essential Grid as a recent post element insted?

Let us know your thoughts.

Thanks

I’ve explored both, but do not understand how to edit the layout - my concept is a horizontal grid that includes a post’s featured image on the left and the post title and excerpt on the right.

Hey There,

Thanks for the updates. As of the moment, we do not have ETA when can we have updates on this element. Meanwhile, you can check out some of the 3rd party plugins which might suit for your site design:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/recent+post/

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.