Updating BG Color for Breadcrumb

I am trying to do a simple CSS override within my child theme’s css file. I want to change the BG color of the breadcrumb element in the header that I turned on from the Theme options in X. It defaults to while when using the Integrity Stack.

Image example shows where I am am editing

Chrome’s Dev Tool View

My CSS code in my child them. All my other css code from the child them works

Hey @baddog,

I test this setup in my dummy site and it works. Please check your CSS for syntax errors. This site will help you find errors http://csslint.net/.

If there’s no errors, there’s probably something else in your site causing it. For that, you’ll need to hire a web developer to investigate.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.