Updates in cornerstone not showing up on logged out browsers

Hello. After updating X to the latest version 6.0.4, any updates I make in cornerstone do not reflect on another users browser but show up when logged into wordpress. Please help!
I get this error in my webs console:
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED
x-body.min.js?ver=6.0.4:1 Uncaught TypeError: window.csGlobal.everinit is not a function
at HTMLDocument. (x-body.min.js?ver=6.0.4:1)
at i (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
at Function.ready (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)

Hope that helps

UPDATE I was able to correct this issue.
For this issue, (After I had my server side cache cleared)I had to go to Plugins (from the WP dashboard), then click on the ‘Must Use’ tab. This is a section I’ve never seen before so it was easily missed. From this area, I had to activate the ‘Endurance Page Cache’ plugin and then select ‘Purge Cache’
Website now loads all edits for logged in and regular users.
Hope this helps anyone else out there that may run into this issue.

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing the information. Also if you happen to update the theme manually you will also need to go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Styling Cache button.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.