Updated X - Portfolio & blog not displaying

Hi.
I updated Wordpress to the latest - all working fine. I then updated X theme from 5.2.5 to 6.0.2 and my portfolio & blog parent pages no longer display posts. Because of this I have rolled back to the previous backed up version.

Please advise.

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

I would prefer not to share such sensitive information with you. Having looked through your forum, several other people have complained of the same thing so there is clearly a bug in one of your updates between the versions I’ve stated above, which I’m sure you can easily reproduce and hopefully offer a solution to.

I am happy to provide anything required to aid you, but access to my server and backend might be going a bit far at this stage.

The website is www.leadinglight.media but as I say, I’ve rolled back the theme in order to keep my blog & portfolio displayed, so I doubt you’ll get anything from that.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

We are really sorry but different people having the cause of issue different. Some time it due to third party plugin conflict and and some times it due to caching. Its really hard to understand the issue without checking.

We would suggest you to please make clone of your website setup to a different location or folder and update the theme there. Send us the details in a secure note so that we can check and give you a solution for that.
If we will find it is a theme related issue we will keep this in mind for a quick update.

Thanks for understanding!

Oh dear, I made a terrible mistake! I updated WP and the theme but forgot about Cornerstone - with all 3 updated it seems to work. I’m very sorry for wasting your time and suggesting there was a bug when it was my own error. Sorry!

Hi there,

Its completely fine, Mistakes happens sometime our side too :slight_smile:

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.