Updated theme lost full layout

Hi

I did the latest theme update and i’ve lost my full layout on all my pages?

Thanks!

This has been fixed!

Thanks!

I have the same problem… how did you fix it?
thx

I had to clear my cache and that fixed it…

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Thanks… but I have been trying different browsers on different machines. I’ll try my own post to see if anyone else had this blip.

darn it did take a bit for it to change on Chrome Firefox and Safari for me…

Just to share, I think I solved it! I went into phpmyadmin, and updated the option db with a new site and url. Not sure why it worked, but I suspect that something else was corrupt, and things realigned.

Hello @macknak.

It’s great to see that you have managed to resolved the problem. However it’s my humble request that after you have created the ticket please don’t bump the same by adding multiple replies. We answer tickets from oldest to newest and the moment you add fresh reply it goes back into the queue thereby slowing down the response time.

@victorllee If you face any issues I would suggest you to create a separate ticket and share the problem over there. In case you manage to resolve the problem on your own and if you would like to share the solution with the community, you can share the same on the tickets. Having separate ticket will help us to give you a tailored reply thereby improving the response time.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.