Updated Pro and it scrambled Text in Cornerstone editor

Hi there,

I this morning I updated my PRO theme and it has scrambled text in various text boxes on my site when I try to Edit it. Sat about 2 Hours disabling plugins, checking CloudFlare Settings and reinstalling WordPress with no luck finding the issue. Please Help.

Not Cornerstone

Hi There,

Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If it doesn’t help, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.