Updated Plugins and Now Can't Get into my site... The Site is still up 'Soliloquy_Shortcode' not found

I updated a couple plugins and now I get this error code.

Any suggestions. I can’t login anymore:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Soliloquy_Shortcode’ not found in /home/traviswi/public_html/nio.mobi/wp-content/plugins/soliloquy/soliloquy.php:446 Stack trace: #0 /home/traviswi/public_html/nio.mobi/wp-content/plugins/soliloquy/soliloquy.php(400): Soliloquy->_get_sliders(true) #1 /home/traviswi/public_html/nio.mobi/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/classic/_alternate/soliloquy.php(23): Soliloquy->get_sliders() #2 /home/traviswi/public_html/nio.mobi/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-base.php(58): CS_Soliloquy->controls() #3 /home/traviswi/public_html/nio.mobi/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-base.php(72): Cornerstone_Element_Base->load_controls() #4 /home/traviswi/public_html/nio.mobi/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-orchestrator.php(283): Cornerstone_Element_Base->model_data() #5 /home/traviswi/public_html/nio.mobi/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elem in /home/traviswi/public_html/nio.mobi/wp-content/plugins/soliloquy/soliloquy.php on line 446

Any Help would be greatly appreciate…

I used to be pretty technical but not sure where to start, more of a designer than a PHP whiz.

Thanks,

Travis

Hi, I found that the solution was to rename the directory, so now I can get back in, but the question now is how do I reinstall this plugin…

Hey There,

This is a known bug and we’re working on it.

Right now, please temporarily disable the Soliloquy plugin.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.