Updated Cornerstone Problems

Help! I just updated cornerstone and now I can’t get in to edit my content. I keep getting this error: “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.” I’d be happy to provide my login info so you can take a look.

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for writing in.

As I have checked, there are a lot of third party plugins that are present on the website. Before we proceed with other options, kindly try to do a test for plugin conflict as this might be causing the issue. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

OK, that worked. Thanks!

Glad to hear it’s sorted.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.