Updated Cornerstone and it crashed returned fatal errors on local dev

I updated cornerstone yesterday on my local dev… I deleted thinking I could just re-install cornerstone plug… but I can’t do that…

please help

Hey There,

What exactly is the problem with reinstalling it? You can go into wp-content/plugins/ and delete the cornerstone folder then reinstall the plugin. Let me know how I can be of assistance.

Hello There,

Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

  • X theme 5.2.3
  • Cornerstone 2.1.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

A fatal error could mean a lot of things. There could be a non existent function call, PHP memory limit exhausted, etc. Could you please post the error in your next reply?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.