Updated Cornerstone and Envira Plugin. Galleries Are not Showing

I just updated the Envira and Cornerstone plugins. The Envira galleries are not displaying now. Here is the url. http://new.applebylandscape.com/front-yards/

Thanks

Hi There,

Please also update your X theme to the latest version.

https://theme.co/changelog/

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Regretfully you have withdrawn the post and we could no longer see its contents. Well anyway, I have revisited your page; http://new.applebylandscape.com/front-yards/ and I can see that the images are now displaying. I can see that you are now using Cornerstone 2.0.6. I also noticed that you are still using the old version of X(4.6.4). X 5.1.1 is now available in automatic updates! This release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (https://theme.co/changelog/). Please do update to the latest version. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.