Updated Cornerstone = A conflict on the front end of your site

I think you know how the rest of that error message goes.

We are hosting on WPengine and have a WP Network site using individual X licenses on 5 - 6 sites. All other plugins upgraded ok. We are running latest version of X (At least it dosent say we need to update it). But when upgradering Cornerstone and going to edit a page on any of the network sites, this error pops up.

The only fix is to roll back to a previous backup and work with the old Cornerstone.

We have no idea how to fix this.

After posting, I found this thread and is following its lead:

Thomas

@johankridih

Would you mind posting WordPress super admin and FTP credentials in a secure note? I can take a closer look at what might be going on with you site.