Updated a site to 6.0.0., but it still doesn't have any new functions

Hi,

I am a bit puzzled here.

I have updated a site to X 6.0.0. First by replacing files via FTP, and later by acivating default theme, deleting X, and uploading via WP interface.

Both methods are giving me a site that says that 6.0.0. is installed, but it is not. It is still the version before. There is no Template manager, no nothing.

I have tried without child theme, I have cleared all caches many times, even deactivated several plugins. After an hour of fight, I finally give up. Any idea what is happening?

Details in secure note.

Thanks!

The template manager is actually included through Cornerstone and that wasn’t updated. I installed 3.0.0 and you should be all set! It’s not as straightforward to manually update Cornerstone because you need to go get the zip file out of the X package. A quick workaround is to delete Cornerstone entirely and visit the X page in the dashboard. X will automatically reinstall Cornerstone from the bundled version.

1 Like

Argh, I completely forgot that I need to Update Cornerstone too.
I guess I was too busy with Pro. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

No worries, @Misho! Have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.