Update X Theme messes up page layout

Hello,

I’m attempting to update to the latest X Theme. It seems to be screwing up the style sheets. I updated a site that was basically duplicated from this site and it updated fine. I have a screen shot of what it’s doing, but I don’t see where I can attach it? It’s https://homefiresprinkler.org.

All the plugins are up to date except Visual Composer. On the duplicate site I had to reinstall VC, but that didn’t seem to have any effect on the look of this site.

Please advise.

Hello,

Did you roll back the update or managed to solve it? Your website looks fine.

In case you are still seeing it broken please clean your browser cache and test it again.

Thank you

Hi, I rolled back the update. And yes, all cache was cleared. Is there any way I can attach or send a screen shot? The styles look messed up. The logo doesn’t show up, it’s alt text instead, the headers all messed up and everything’s in the wrong place.

Hi There,

Please backup or duplicate the site on staging server and then update it to the latest version again (X 5.2.2 and Cornerstone 2.1.3)

Then clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

I see that your site is heavily cached under CloudFlare, be sure to purge that after updating.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.