Update X pro

Hello, I really love X PRO. Can I get coupon for now please??? :slight_smile:
Or if, when will you have a sale?
Thank you so much.

Hi @ShareWordpress,

Thank you so much for appreciating PRO. It really inspires us to do more.

In regards to your to coupon, as of now, there where no release of coupon codes yet however we a 2 license pack discount.

https://theme.co/apex/checkout/pro-2

No worries, feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi, I just update to PRO.
I want to ask, can I use key for many domains. Just import demo and remove key. Is it ok?

AH, And I want to ask. What is this? Should I unlock it ?

Hi There,

No, it is not. You can use 1 license per domain.

Thank you

But I can fix domain in setting. How many time can I do that? :\
I donโ€™t enoungh money to buy many key.
A project I do, I just got 100$ to 200$. Canโ€™t buy many keys =.=

Hey There,

As outlined the license allows you to use the theme for one installation / domain. There is no way to use it in multiple locations besides having one additional development site which is not a live site.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.