Hi all,
I would like to update a website to the newest version of PRO 1.2.7.
Originally built in X and updated to PRO 1.1.0 a while ago.
What exactly do I need to do in order to have a smooth transition?
I remember someone talking about a folder that needs to be renamed into Pro first.
How to handle the child theme?
Thanks for your support!
michel4all
Hey @christian_y Thanks for your help and sorry for my late response. The links are helpful. I am struggling with the editor you use in Appearance as I do not have such editor shown. What can I do? Thanks for your help.
Hi There,
Open wp-config.php in an editor and look for the following line: define('DISALLOW_FILE_EDIT', true); and change this to define('DISALLOW_FILE_EDIT', false);. Save the file. Go to admin and refresh the page. You should now be able to see the Editor menu under Appearance tab.
NB: In case you are working with multisite:
“The appearance editor is actually disabled in Multisite by default. This is because themes are shared network wide so any changes made to a theme file will be changed in all sites.”
Hope this helps.
Hi there,
just wondering why in the youtube link above xpro is changed to pro (makes sense!) however the second line is left as before xpro. Why is that?
Hi There,
Actually the product name was xpro before and we hanged the name it to Pro later that why the video link name changed. Regarding the second line you are talking about it may be a mistake that its there as before.
Hope this is clear.
Thanks
You are most welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.