Update version

Hi, I have a project with Versión: 4.6.4 and I have purchaded a new licence to uptade it, but when I have updated teh version the web has broken
Is the old design compatible? Is there any way to update it?
Thanks

Hi @marketingmedico,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you create a staging area where you can test the updates for your website. In that way, we can also help you troubleshoot the issue without breaking the live website functionality. Once the staging area is up, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• Staging WordPress Login URL
  • Staging Admin level username and password
  • FTP Access

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hey @marketingmedico,

We can’t access the admin page because of the firewall restriction. I suggest that you completely disable the restriction while we are still checking your website.

Thank you.

Ok.
Can you tell me the country you are accessing from to remove the restriction from the server?

Hello @marketingmedico,

We have staff working across the globe and they are working 24/7. It is best that you temporarily deactivate your firewall so that we can log in. In the meantime, you can check out this troubleshooting guide:

It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Best Regards.

And can’t you tell me what countries are they?
I guess it won’t be dozens
It is because in my hosting you have to enable country by country and there are some countries that are not recommended to allow access
thanks

Hi @marketingmedico,

Sorry, but we are from different parts of the World and most of us have a dynamic IP so we can’t provide a specific IP Address or Country. I would suggest you remove the IP(s) restrictions or you can copy your live site to a staging server without IP restrictions, so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your site.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.