Update to X Theme 5 has broken my site

Hi Guys,

Like a number of others, I’ve updated my site to X Version 5 which has resulted in a badly formatted website and one that is a live e-commerce site! I’ve tried following the responses from the other threads but have had no luck and really need this to get resolved asap.

Please help!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, but sorry your site looks fine to me please clarify the issues. And have you try clearing your CloudFlare cache and deactivating the CSS and JS minifier? The CloudFlare credentials you provided above did not work.

Thanks,

Hi Friech,

I’m not sure what part of the website looks fine to you… Everything is completely messed up, from the logo and text (that shouldn’t be there) being incorrectly formatted, to the whole site being completely messed up with each module that was built in Cornerstone no longer in columns, stretched across the site, text not formatting, lines shown incorrectly, menu using incorrect font, unaligned and using weird separators. Trying to give any examples is tough because the whole website has corrupted.

I have also cached and checked the Cloudflare settings as previously advised to other users but no luck.

Hi There,

That is how I see your website.

On Which browser and device you are while experiencing the issue? Can you clean your browser cache again?

Thank you