Hi,
I updated to PRO, and now my custom css isn’t working anymore.
I had a custom CSS that specified that the posts in the feed will have the images aligned to the right and the text aligned to the left:
.x-boxed-layout-active .has-post-thumbnail .entry-featured {
float: right;
max-width: 300px;
margin-left: 20px;
margin-bottom: 0px;
}
.has-post-thumbnail .entry-wrap {
padding-top: 0px;
}
.widget_text .children li{
display:block
}
.textwidget ul li:nth-child(2) ul {
margin-bottom: 0 !important
}
.has-post-thumbnail .entry-wrap {
padding-bottom:0
}
Also, my sidebar widget: Search and Filter was showing and now it isn’t. On top of that, the widget itself was organized in ordered columns, and for some reason now it is all jumbled up again. This was fixed with this css:
}
.searchandfilter input[type=“submit”] {
background: #84BCC0;
border-color: #84BCC0 !important;
}
.searchandfilter input[type=“submit”]:hover{
background-color: #89c3c7;
}
.entry-wrap .entry-title {
padding-top: 10px;
}
I don’t understand why it isn’t working.
Could you assist?
Thanks!