Update rev slider

I need to update rev slider but this is what it says:

There is a new version of Slider Revolution available. Automatic update is unavailable for this plugin.

When I try to update it, i recevie the below message. Please advise.

Update failed: Update package not available.

Hi Marshae,

Thanks for reaching out.
You need to update the theme to get the updated version of the bundled plugin. I would suggest you compare the supported version from our version compatibility page and use only the supported version of the said plugin.
If you are using the latest version of the theme, and still not able to update the plugin to the supported version mentioned on the above page, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Making secure note now

I have the latest version also, i updated it a few days ago

Hey @mhannor,

The latest version for Revolution Slider in our bundled plugins is 6.5.9 which is also the same as currently installed on your website. We don’t release the 6.5.11 version yet because we need to check if the latest version from the Revolution Slider is compatible with our product. I suggest that you will for our latest updates for Revolution Slider.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.