Update plugin slider revolution 5.4.6.6 and WP version 4.9.3

Hi,

I’ve two questions:

  1. How can I update Slider Revolution until version 5.4.6.6 instead of 5.4.7 (latest supported version) when I still have version 5.4.6.3.1. I think i missed the other updates ;-0 Since the offered version 5.4.7 is not yet supported by theme X.

  2. Is it ok to update to the recent version WordPress 4.9.3 and still make use of theme X/child/ethos 1.

I’ve searched but couldn’t find any information. Although I’ve read about problems using Slider Revolution…

Many thanks!

Update 20180208 This was my first attempt using peer to peer. I don’t think peer to peer is the right place for this question since I’ve to wait and see if anyone will help me out. That’s why I created the topic also in ‘support’ because they guarantee reply. I cann’t delete this peer to peer topic that’s why I stated the update information.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.