now i’ve updated X I am having issues with hiding or showing certain bars and elements in my header.
Hi There,
Can you be more specific to which elements you are referring to?
Thank you
Can you take a quick look at my site from a mobile phone? on my note 5 the site shows a few issues mainly the image in my menu is hanging over the mobile version of the top of the site. When I went into hide or show the main bar for the menus it didn’t refresh with the changes. so that would be the element, in addition - I checked / cleared caching on the server, wordpress and browsers and the issue remained.
Here’s what I see.

Are you referring to the menu toggle? I don’t see an image in there. I’m sorry but could you give us some more details? It would be best you provide screenshots or video recording for us to see what’s happening on your end.
Thanks.