Hello
I have just updated to 5.1.1 and Corner stone 2.0.6.
All pages are showing Cornerstone code as if they were manually edited.
I have made no changes or customizations. Please help!
Hello
I have just updated to 5.1.1 and Corner stone 2.0.6.
All pages are showing Cornerstone code as if they were manually edited.
I have made no changes or customizations. Please help!
I just did the same thing…updated about 30 minutes ago and the websites were all screwed up. Check to see if Cornerstone is activated under Plugins, mine was not. The problem I’m having is that after activating it the plugin deactivates itself and shows deactivated under the Plugins page again. I’ve turned off W3 Total Cache for now which seems to help, but I’m not convinced that is the problem. Like I said, this happened on both the websites I updated.
Hi there @danjenkins,
Thanks for writing in, all fixed. When the update was first pushed there was a small issue with a package name for Cornerstone, this resulted in the plugin not being activated automatically.
I’ve now activated Cornerstone for you and everything is working.
@MikeNuHome Based on your description I believe this is the exact same issue you had on your site, of course if you have any problems please let us know.
Thanks all!
Fewww. I can calm down now. I pulled a backup out of S3 to prepare for a restore.
Thank you @MikeNuHome and @Jack
I have the same issue, multiple websites are showing the raw content because of 2.0.6. How do I update or fix it?
Nevermind, the update disabled it and I reactivated it to get it back to work. I didn’t understand the previous messages earlier.
Goto plugins > Cornerstone and ensure its not deactivated. Perhaps toggle Cornerstone off then activate.
Good to hear @magikweb.
I just updated my other site and its happy, I’m happy.
Still the best theme in town!!!
Glad to hear and thanks for your kind words!