Is this possible to the newest version. When I tried to update it broke all formatting. I was able to successfully restore but need my client’s website updated immediately. Client had this site on archive since December 2016. We need to get this updated so there are now holes. I loved X theme and would be willing to purchase to use on other clients websites but the updates need to be seemless. Please advise as to how to successfully do this.
Hi @acaweb
Your website is a few versions behind so it is possible that few things need to be fixed when updating your X from 4.32 to the newest version, but for sure your formatting should not be all broken.
At this time I would recommend you performing a manual update.
1- First of all, make sure to backup your website.
2- Revoke your purchase code from X Addons section (check the bottom of the page) and also remove it from your license page on Themeco.
https://theme.co/apex/licenses
3- Temporary disable any caching plugins and purge all your server cache.
4- Delete both X theme (/wp-content/themes/x) and Cornerstone plugin (/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone) by connecting to your FTP (your settings will be saved in the database)
5- Download the latest copy of X and upload it to your themes folder via FTP OR you can upload the x.zip via Appearance -> Themes section.
6- Latest version of Cornerstone will be installed automatically when you head over Wp-Admin > X section. Now you try validating your X theme again and then try to install or update any other extension and it should function properly.
Let us know how it goes, if anything looks out of place please provide us your URL so we can take a closer look.
Thanks!
I wonder why I’m not getting notifications of updates to my post. I will do as you mentioned and follow those procedures and pray all turns out.Otherwise, I will check back in with you all. Thanks for the reply.
Hello @acaweb,
Something that you can try out is testing the update on a staging server that way if something goes wrong, it won’t effect the live website. My recomendation would be to migrate a copy of existing website to a test server and then perform the update over there as will also help you to iron out the niggles that may appear.
If you face any issues, please let us know.
Thanks.